Amidst so many other campaigns for other worthy projects, you heard us and chose to support The Betrayal. We are so very grateful!
We’re also very grateful to all the media who kindly helped us spread the word by interviewing us, featuring the film in their articles, or mentioning it on their social media. To name just a few, thank you:
- Scannain.com and Niall Murphy
- RTE Lyric FM (Movie News With Garret Daly)
- Film Ireland
- EILE Magazine
- InTallaght Magazine
- Q 102-103 (The Sunday Grill)
- Our Official Partner D-Light Studios
- Panti Bliss
- The Outing Lisdoonvarna, World’s Only LGBT Matchmaking and Music Festival
- Totally Dublin
- Them’s The Breaks
- The Randomer’s feature film team
- Women in Film & TV Ireland
- Women in Film & TV UK
- Women’s Aid Ireland
- Mike Rhodes @drummerboy64
- LGBT Helpline and many others!
We couldn’t have done it without your help.
We’re aiming for The Betrayal to be completed by early June and we can’t wait to share it with you. In the meantime, we will make sure you get all the perks you ordered as soon as possible.
Our campaign is now “InDemand”, meaning it can still receive contributions. Any new contributions from now on will be used solely towards those pricey festival contribution fees around the world. So if you have a friend who maybe didn’t get a chance to support us but wanted to…. 😉 The more support we get, the more festivals we can send the film to, and share it with as many audiences globally as possible.
Once again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
The Betrayal Team