It’s just 2 weeks ago when we shot The Betrayal. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our talented and driven crew and cast, we have a powerful film on our hands, beautifully shot by Director of Photography Gosia Zur. However, in order to post-produce the film to the highest standard, we need to raise nearly €5000 in the next 3 weeks.
The Betrayal already attracted a fantastic group of generous people, many of whom are globally recognised artists. To mention just a few:
- D-Light Studios (Dublin) run by photographer Agata Stoinska – official Partners of The Betrayal
- Irish Film & Television Award Winner Nikki Moss (sound designer)
- Irish Photographer Donal Moloney (photographer of Sinead O’Connor‘s newest album cover)
- Ewa Krasucka, the official photographer of Polish National Ballet
Our new video features fragments of The Betrayal. We’re very excited to share it with you and to give you an idea of the power and potential of this film.
If the issues raised in The Betrayal (domestic violence, revenge porn, sexual identity confusion) are in any way relevant or important to you, or if you simply like what you see, please donate today and be part of The Betrayal adventure!
Our crowdfunding campaign runs until March 13th, 2016. Among the “perks” you will find:
- original watercolour paintings by Michael Browne
- script consultation services from Driftwood Doll Films
- our most popular “perk” – digital download of The Betrayal, as soon as it’s ready!
- digital download of Testimony, Kamila Dydyna’s debut, award-winning short film
- tickets to a cast & crew private, prestigious screening of The Betrayal
- stunning ballet photography prints used during the filming of The Betrayal
- opportunities for becoming an Executive Producer or Official Partner of the film, and more!
Thanks for reading!